20110411

New Layout

I apologize for taking down the calendar. I was trying to update the Pinnacle April calendar but there were so many changes and inconsistent classes that it was easier to just link to the pdf of the calendar as it is distributed by Pinnacle. Unfortunately, my Masala Bhangra class, as well as Body Combat and other classes have been cancelled. There seem to be a lot of yoga classes during the day and your same Zumba classes in the evening.

In addition to the Pinnacle calendar, there are links for the monthly MWR Blast which lists upcoming events and activities at DLI and the Peacock Press, the quarterly event calendar for NPS. All military in the area are able to take advantage of any of these classes so get involved, get out there and have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Nooooo! I was so excited to try Masala Bhangra class for the first time tomorrow. I've long loved the music of Bollywood, so this was going to make my week. Bummer. Body Combat has also been a favorite for a couple years now, but I got a job and haven't been able to go since August. (I know you don't know me from Adam, but I was so upset I had to let someone know!)
    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete