20110603

Missing in Action and Military Appreciation Day Tomorrow

I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately, but I actually moved last month off of Fort Ord and into downtown Monterey. That does mean that I won't be able to post Pinnacle Information anymore. That being said, I will still try and do research to share any military events that I find out about.

One such event is Military Appreciation Day TOMORROW, June 4th at the Del Monte Center. There are a bunch of planned activities, discounts and the like. Take your whole family as the lineup looks to be very exciting. Click below on the link for the flyer


Show the Del Monte Center that military events are worth the effort and expense and that the military community here appreciates the support. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment